Hi, my name is Brandon and I’m gay. I have always wanted to marry a man and live the gay lifestyle, but I want to be a faithful Catholic and do what the church says is right for me. How can I tell myself that the church is right about homosexuality? It’s hard to accept what the Catholic church has to say because I am surrounded by people and a society that says that the church is wrong when it comes to being gay. How do I deal with the temptations of wanting to date other men and get married to one? How do I live a gay celibate Lifestyle in today’s society??
- I'm Bisexual but I'm thinking about becoming a Priest. Any Advice?
- Pansexual and scared
- Help for a Catholic, Gay but closeted friend
- I'm 15 Gay and Struggling With Coming Out to My Church Group
- Letting my Thoughts Go
- To Gay to Catholic but wanting to Catholic
- Bisexual, Catholic, and Scared
- Don't Know What To Do
- My Coming Out Story
- Help please