Hi I’m Kiki (not really). I am 14 years old, pansexual, and a girl. I have a very like religious family and I am too. I have told a lot of my friends that I am pansexual and they are okay with it, but I don’t know how my family will react. My sister has a gay friend and my family is fine with it but I don’t know how they would feel if their own daughter was pansexual. I’m scared they won’t accept me especially my dad. I don’t know what to do about my family and when to tell them and how to tell them.
- Help for a Catholic, Gay but closeted friend
- I'm 15 Gay and Struggling With Coming Out to My Church Group
- Letting my Thoughts Go
- To Gay to Catholic but wanting to Catholic
- Bisexual, Catholic, and Scared
- Don't Know What To Do
- My Coming Out Story
- Help please
- I think I'm bi but I don't know what to do?
- My identity is not my Attractions